Title of the position: Energy Analyst (contract)
Company: Independent consultancy
Location: Project done remotely
The government of Papua New Guinea is currently interested in policies for encouraging industrial waste heat recovery. To this end they require a comprehensive policy report including a review of relevant technologies, international policies, high-level calculations of costs and benefits, barriers to implementation and recommendations for overcoming these barriers. The role of the Analyst will be to help with the technology background.
- Good at writing, critical thinking, engineering understanding and policy. Even better if candidate has experience with waste heat recovery;
- Needs to be able to think about what the client wants and focus in on that in her/his research and writing;
- High level of client service;
- Takes initiative and is pro-active in solving problems;
- High level of professional integrity;
- Experience in Waste Heat Recovery (WHR) would be a plus.
Project start date: ASAP