Title of the project: Become a Marketing and SMM specialist for a HR Tech company
Location: Project done remotely, presentation via videoconference or in person in London
- Create a social media calendar for PitchMe Facebook and Linkedin pages.
Format of the deliverable:
- Word, ppt or pdf document
- 300 words maximum
What are we looking for:
- Analytical skills
- Logical and critical thinking
- Writing and communication skills
Project start/due date: July 2017
Details about the company
Name: PitchMe Ltd.
Sector: HR Tech
Company description and services provided:
- We are an employee centred company
- Startup driven vibe with clear vision
- Ambitions to make a difference in a recruitment sector
- Encourage independent working style
- Rewarding initiative
- No 9-to-5 culture
- We are more then just a team – we are a bunch of friends!
What professions can you offer?: This role has the opportunity to grow into one of increased responsibility and project contribution.
- Schedule social media postings (FB/Linkedin/Twitter)
- Building up Facebook and Linkedin audiences. Creating, sharing and posting custom content for our brands or business to our Facebook and Linkedin page to keep our audience engaged at the highest level
- Curate our account and telling a story with our content. Not just random content
- Creating custom crafted direct message campaigns to encourage new followers to become customers
- Influencer marketing
- Advanced hashtag strategy
- Blog Postings
- Email Marketing
Salary: £16k-£20k (part-time)
Our recruitment process:
1. Fill in the PitchForm to register on our platform
2. Apply for this project
3. Selected candidates get an opportunity to work on the project. Final deliverables along with SmartMe profiles are submitted to employers.
5. Employers invite candidates to Pitch and get to know each other.